The FEBT Newsletter is a periodical publication of Friends of the East Broad Top containing the latest news of the organization and the East Broad Top Railroad. From the 1980s until the 2000s the Newsletter was in a mailed print format. In October 2020 the Newsletter was re-launched in an online monthly electronic format.
To receive the the Newsletter immediately upon publication, consider joining FEBT as FEBT members receive the newsletter first.
Below are the current and back issues of the newsletter.
- October 2020 – Vol 1 Issue 1
- November 2020 – Vol 1 Issue 2
- December 2020 – Vol 1 Issue 3
- January 2021 – Vol 2 Issue 1
- February 2021 – Vol 2 Issue 2
- March 2021 – Vol 2 Issue 3
- April 2021 – Vol 2 Issue 4
- May 2021 – Vol 2 Issue 5
- June 2021 – Vol 2 Issue 6
- July 2021 – Vol 2 Issue 7
If you wish to contact Doug Davenport the FEBT Newsletter Editor, please use this contact information.
The Newsletter is in a PDF format and requires ad PDF reader. Most modern web browsers can display PDF files, or you can download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
The FEBT Newsletter is distributed to FEBT members by email using the vendor Constant Contact. This may cause alerts if restrictive spam control is in use in your email program.