Join the FEBT
The FEBT needs your help to continue our mission of preserving and restoring the East Broad Top Railroad, a priceless historic resource located in Huntingdon County, Pennsylvania, and a U. S. National Historic Landmark. In Rockhill Furnace, the shops — originally built in the 19th century and fully equipped to maintain the railroad, its locomotives and rolling stock — decay as they succumb to the ravages of time and weather. Buildings in Robertsdale and elsewhere along the line have already been lost forever. Rails and rolling stock that once carried coal, lumber and ganister rock from the mountains and forests to Mount Union are rusting away. Historic steam engines and a gas-electric motor car sit idle. FEBT works to preserve and restore many historic resources at the East Broad Top. Your help is urgently needed.
Please help us ensure this National Historic Landmark, the oldest surviving narrow gauge in the United States, continues as a living history museum for you and future generations to enjoy. Join now!
The benefits of Individual Membership include
- All issues of Timber Transfer and other FEBT print periodicals issued during the twelve-month membership period.
- Discounted registration fees for FEBT-sponsored events.
- Free admission to the museum complex and gift shop in Robertsdale.
- A 15-percent discount on all merchandise purchased from the FEBT Company Store or at the Robertsdale Museum Shop.
- Eligibility to join a restoration crew (if of the approved age.)
- Eligibility to vote in elections of directors and to hold FEBT office under provisions
established by the FEBT Nominations and Elections Policy.
How to Join
We welcome your assistance in our efforts and invite you to become a member. You can join online or by mail. Thank you for joining!
Join FEBT Online
Join right now on your computer and pay through our secure payment portal.
Join FEBT by Mail
Download this PDF form, print it, fill out and mail it with the appropriate dues.