FEBT publishes an award-winning quarterly magazine, Timber Transfer. Contents of our magazine include:
- Photographs and articles about East Broad Top Railroad & Coal Company history and operations during the common carrier era.
- Information about current preservation and restoration activities.
- Drawings, photos and plans of various pieces of EBT infrastructure.
- Information about the customers once served by the EBT.
- Articles about modeling the East Broad Top Railroad.
- Articles about current FEBT business and events.
Over the years, many FEBT members have dedicated a great deal of time and effort to researching and exploring every inch of the East Broad Top Railroad, including long-abandoned and sometimes long-forgotten branches. Much of the resulting large body of knowledge has been documented in the pages of Timber Transfer, making our magazine one of the best sources for accurate information on virtually any subject concerning the EBT.
Submissions, letters to the editor and comments for Timber Transfer are always welcome. Classified ads are free for members. Please email or mail all correspondence to:
Managing Editor – Jane Clarke
Contributing Editors – Lee Rainey and Lawrence Biemiller